Comment on page
Automatically compound platform revenue into dLP
From the Manage Radiant page, navigate to the dLP overview section, select your default lock length, and confirm the transaction in your wallet.
Defaut lock lengths will apply to all future auto-compounds unless changed
Next, navigate to the platform revenue console, click the toggle button adjacent to auto-compound, and confirm the transaction in your wallet. The auto-compound button should now be toggled to the right. Turn off auto-compound by toggling the button and confirming the transaction.
Global auto-compounds occur daily and are staggered. A 3% fee will incur upon each compound event.
Compound once instead of automatically by choosing the default lock length, then select "compound to earn XX%," and confirm the transaction in your wallet.
- Auto-compounds occur every 24 hours, on average
- Auto-compounds require a minimum amount of platform revenue to execute, depending on gas costs per chain
- Compounded platform revenue is zapped into dLP
- 3% of the compounded amount is used to fund the bounty contract to award bounty hunters for decentralizing actions for the protocol
- Auto-compounds are staggered and do not occur globally at one time via the bounty system to prevent gamification